Name: Francesca (writing my name cos people in the comments of the comic already mistake me for a french guy... I'll probably not going to forget it anytime soon)
Area of birth: Ostersund
Scout (preferably a night one, but work is work)
Languages: (understands but doesn't talk or write too well(probably just lack of practice))
- her ancestors were a geek italian couple, who in the exact moment people vith the rash-illnes started to bite randomly other people, said with an epic voice: "Our time has come" and then they run away as far away from italy as they could trying to convince family and friends to join as well. They then stopped around Ostersund and tried to preserve their culture
- sometimes uses latinisms that no one usually understands
- cat-like person
- curious person
- initially joined the cleaners because she is a pyromaniac at heart, but after 2 years understood that she was more interested in exploring, so then she decided to became a scaut.
- always wanted to see those far cyties her ancestors came frome and that her elder family members always talked about.
-very lightly astigmatic, but enought to be annoying. (usually doesn't wear her glasses becous she simply forgets)
- pretty forgetful
- thinks finnish is a very funny lenguage (there are a lot of finnish names/words that in italian saund just hilarious/weird, the quality of the false friends (?) between ths two lenguages is the best thing ever)
- So sassy she can't control it
- Strong mentality of "I rather cry or make fun of it than cry or panic"
- her laughter sounds like a mixture of hiccups and a dying chiken
SSSS belongs to Minna Sundberg and you can read it here